Using intelligent hidden fixings, highly engineered components Air represents the next generation of glass cubicle systems. The unique position of both the foot and headrail ensures that all that is seen are the occupancy indicators on a floating wall of glass.
Using intelligent hidden fixings, highly engineered components and the latest glass technologies, Air represents the next generation of glass cubicle systems. The unique position of both the foot and headrail ensures that all is seen is floating wall of glass, with only the indicator plate announcing the door opening.
High end office and hospitality
Available in glass or SGL in an array of colours
Want to find out more about this product?
- 52mm toughened and laminated low iron ‘Opti-White’ glass doors and pilasters
- Choice of 12.76 toughened and laminated glass or compact grade laminate partitions
- Concealed fixings to doors and pilaster panels
- Support legs and stabilising bar are attached to the partition panel giving a floating appearance
- Engineered to disperse stress with emphasis on the method of attaching the friction fit components to the glass, combined with high strength adhesives
- Anodised aluminium finished fittings for use in wet areas
- Door lock with oval shaped indicator plate, with integral emergency release function
- Available in 16 standard colours. Non-standard colours available on request
- Overall Cubicle Height: 2000mm including floor clearance of 150mm as standard, option of 200mm to shower cubicles.
- Frame & Finish: Aluminium extrusions satin silver anodised to 25 microns.
- Fittings: Satin anodised aluminium overhead stabilising head rail bar set back 200mm; satin anodised aluminium cubicle support frame, brackets and fittings; 1no support leg attached to partition panel set back 150mm from front face, concealed rosettes with mechanical connection to front pilaster and adjustable ground clearance.
- Door Fittings: Satin anodised aluminium spring-loaded hinges for automatic opening or closing function; door latch with outside indicator or internal aluminium doorknob; DDA compliant door latch with matching grab handles.
- Pilasters, Doors and End Panels: 15.52mm (1 x 8mm & 1 x 6mm leaf) toughened & laminated opt-white glass, with a 1.52mm EVA interlayer or 16mm compact grade laminate.
- Partition Panels: 10.76mm (2 x 5mm leaves of glass) toughened and laminated glass with 0.76mm EVA interlayer or 10mm toughened float glass or 12mm compact grade laminate. Opti-White glass as option.
- Edge Treatment: Glass: All edges polished, exposed corners with small radius. Laminate: Square edged and polished.
- Colour/Finish: Glass: Ceramic paint solid colour or etch effect from a choice of 16 standard colours. Non-standard colours available on request. Compact grade laminate: Select from manufacturer’s range availability.
- Accessories: External towel rail with internal doorknob; coat hooks; rebate detail on toilet and changing cubicles; quadrant shower shelves; door holder for outward opening doors; door closers.