Want to find out more about this product?
Designed to withstand wet use, our access panel system has been developed to eliminate the requirement of a first fix, allowing framework and panels to be installed at the same time. Our panels are available in compact grade laminate or for a more contemporary finish, glass and veneer.
- Pre-fabricated modular access panel system
- Full extruded aluminium framework
- Lightweight, durable and recyclable
- Framework will not break down if exposed to moisture
- Panels are manufactured from compact grade laminate
- Anti-tamperproof lift off panels
- Panels can be manufactured in glass and veneer to complement our range of glass cubicles
- The system is compatible with most sanitaryware manufacturers pre-plumbed cisterns
- Frame: Prefabricated extruded aluminium frame.
- Panel Height: Standard 3 number panels in full height system up to 2400mm high.
- Panel Type: 12mm compact grade laminate or 10mm toughened glass.
- Method of Fixing Panels: Panels fixed to frame using plastic keku clip, located and screwed to prefabricated aluminium frame. Between 4 to 6 number per panel, with concealed fixings using stainless steel screws.
- Joint Treatment: Vertical and horizontal shadow bands formed from HPL bonded to 18mm WPB plywood.
- Included Features: Part-height cistern covers with matching tops.
- Finish / Colour: Glass: Choice of 16 standard colours. Non-standard colours available on request. Compact Grade Laminate: Select from manufacturer’s range availability. Available in heights up to 4000mm consult with Prospec Ltd for recommendations and details