Want to find out more about this product?
Glass Staff Lockers
Glass lockers for use within dry environments give a contemporary look for modern storage designs. Timber body construction with toughened glass doors provide premium quality for commercial and office facilities. Our lockers are ideal for storage purposes including cycle sheds and leisure facilities within commercial spaces.
- Melamine faced high density particle board with dowel and screw construction
- Bases, tops and shelves from the same material with 2mm PVC edgebanding to front edges
- Doors from 10mm compact grade laminate
- Full width hanging rails are provided in all compartments of 900mm high or more
- Concealed door frames from extruded aluminium
- Hinges limited to approximately 90° to prevent the doors opening across adjacent lockers
- A wide range of locking and access systems are available providing security, cost and operational options
- Material: 15mm melamine faced high density particle board bodies with screw and dowel construction.
- Door Frames: Extruded aluminium profiles. Hinges from aluminium and 316 grade stainless steel with spring loading for automatic door closing.
- Base, Top and Shelf Units: 15mm melamine faced high density particle board with screw and dowel construction.
- Doors & End Panels: 10.76mm (2 x 5mm leaves of glass) toughened and laminated glass with a 0.76mm EVA interlayer or 10mm toughened float glass or 10/12mm compact grade laminate. Opti-White glass as option.
- Edge Treatment: Glass: All edges polished, exposed corners with small radius. Laminate: Bull-nosed with radius corners.
- Standard Sizes: Depth: 500mm Height: 900mm / 1500mm / 1800mm / 2000mm (Add 30mm for built in base plinth) Width: 300mm / 400mm / 450mm Non-standard sizes available on request.
- Fittings: Coat hooks in all compartments of 900mm or more high.