A full-height cubicle system with a range of, real wood veneer finishes or High Pressure Laminate. Discreet fittings, elegant and user friendly, with minimal door furniture, beautifully engineered in the best brushed stainless steel.
More cubicle systems are built to last and engineered to take the day to day knocks and abuse of both normal and heavy-traffic usage in their stride, without needing a constant round of upgrades and servicing.
High end office and hospitality
Available on Wood and Veneer
Want to find out more about this product?
- Partitions: 30mm chipboard faced both sides with high pressure laminate (HPL) or Real wood veneer
- Core material: chipboard
- Finish: velour
- Edge treatment: all edges are lipped with hardwood prior to laminating over
- Doors / Pilasters / Overpanels: full height doors and pilasters arranged in line for flush finish. Real wood veneers bonded both sides to a 44mm solid core.
- Core material: MR MDF or particleboard
- Finish: Factory applied 2 part AC lacquer, or clear waxed
- Colour: timber species to be confirmed
- Edge treatment: all edges are lipped with hardwood prior to laminating over. Vertical edges feature rebated mating stiles to allow flush fit into corresponding panel.
- Headrails: not applicable
- Legs: Pilasters & partitions to be mounted on hardwood blocks fixed directly to finished floor to help protect from damage caused by water and cleaning agents
- Ironmongery/accessories: one pair of Royde & Tucker 100mm butt hinges set to fall close/ buffered coat hook/ turn operated mortice lock machined flush into door and pilaster rebates/ complete with DDA compliant internal lever/ locking bar circular face plate incorporating emergency release facility
- Finish/colour: stainless steel