Want to find out more about this product?
Vanity units are designed for long term, low maintenance use. From premium solid surfacing and troughs, to durable and functional laminate, Prospec offer a vanity unit to accommodate all design requirements and budgets.
- Available as full vanity units with under frames and panels, suspended units for semi recessed bowls or as narrower vanity grooming shelves
- Compact grade core laminate: 0.8mm high pressure laminate bonded to 12mm core laminate. Not suitable for under mounted bowls
- Solid surfacing materials: Designed for long term, low maintenance use. Solid colour throughout its thickness, virtually seamless joints and is water and mark resistant. A choice of inlays, colour bands and patterns available
- Composite materials: High pressure laminate bonded to moisture resistant MDF or WPB plywood with post-formed integral upstand, front downstand, fascia ends where visible to be blocked and laminate finish
- Vanity Unit Type 1 – a half size vanity unit with cut out for protruding basin.
- Vanity Unit Type 2 – a full-size vanity unit with cut out for basin and lower access panel.
- Vanity/Grooming Shelf – postformed countertop. Framing: Fully extruded aluminium framework sections, connected using horizontal cross sections and ‘z’ sections, fixed via screwport connections.
- Material: 10mm/12mm compact grade laminate with resin formed corners and post formed HPL bonded to surface or solid surfacing minimum thickness 10mm bonded to moisture resistant 25mm MDF substrate or high pressure laminate bonded to moisture resistant MDF or WPB plywood, minimum thickness 18mm.
- Colour/Texture: Select from manufacturer’s range availability.
- Accessories: End panels; chrome ferrules, mirrors, pelmets.